2020 Honda CR-V Hybrid Overview
Avid Honda CR-V fans have been asking us, “Is the Honda CR-V Hybrid available in the U.S?” The good news for Honda enthusiasts is that, yes, the CR-V Hybrid release date has come and gone, and the new Honda CR-V Hybrid is now available at Gates Honda! The efficient CR-V Hybrid mpg specs and robust cargo volume are a welcome addition to the Honda Hybrid family. Learn more about the stylish CR-V Hybrid’s price and capabilities with our team below!
2020 CR-V Hybrid Release Date & Price
Have you been curious about whether or not the Honda CR-V Hybrid is available in the U.S? If so, you’re not alone! Drivers from Richmond and beyond are excited to get behind the wheel of this ride! Luckily, the CR-V Hybrid release date was in early March of 2020, so you can now easily secure the keys to this ride!
The Honda CR-V Hybrid price is incredibly affordable for Lexington drivers. Starting at $27,750* MSRP, this sleek, colorful, and efficient model can fit seamlessly into any budget. You can find the starting price of the entire Honda CR-V Hybrid lineup below:
- 2020 Honda CR-V Hybrid LX Price – $27,750* MSRP
- 2020 Honda CR-V Hybrid EX Price – $30,260* MSRP
- 2020 Honda CR-V Hybrid EX-L Price – $32,750* MSRP
- 2020 Honda CR-V Hybrid Touring Price – $35,950* MSRP
2020 CR-V Hybrid MPG Ratings
The hallmark of any quality hybrid vehicle is efficiency. The 2020 Honda CR-V Hybrid offers strong performance and energy specs to ensure you can keep up with your busy schedule while also reducing your carbon footprint. With ECON, Sport, and EV Drive Modes, you can maximize your performance and fuel savings. Across all of the 2020 Honda CR-V Hybrid configurations, you can enjoy 40/35/38** (city/highway/combined) mpg. These strong figures are complemented by capable engine prowess to satisfy drivers who crave both power and prudence.
Expert 2020 CR-V Hybrid Reviews
Upon a thorough CR-V Hybrid review, the team here at Gates Honda is convinced that this model is a worthy upgrade for any Berea shopper. Why just take our word for it? Experts across the industry offer glowing praise in seemingly every CR-V Hybrid review. Discover what automotive insiders have to say about this impressive ride:
- U.S. News and World Report – “Using only electric power to take off, this hybrid delivers nearly instant torque, facilitating brisk off-the-line acceleration. From there, the gas engine seamlessly kicks in. You can also set the CR-V to EV mode where it acts as an electric-only vehicle in certain situations.”
- Kelley Blue Book – “When the powertrain switched from battery power to the gasoline engine, the transition is very smooth – and more refined than that of a Toyota RAV4 Hybrid that we tested back to back with the Honda.”
- Edmunds – “We’ve described the non-hybrid CR-V as ‘composed and confident.’ The hybrid version is all that plus more power and better fuel economy. Its hybrid powertrain delivers a combined output of 212 hp and 232 lb-ft of torque.”
Find Your Honda Upgrade in Richmond!
Now that the CR-V Hybrid release date has already arrived, you can enjoy the incredible CR-V Hybrid mpg ratings for even less when you shop with Gates Honda. We offer competitive CR-V Hybrid pricing to help our Winchester customers shop and save with ease. Turn to us for your next automotive upgrade. Contact us to learn more about how we can serve you on the road ahead! Discover the all-wheel drive capabilities of the CR-V line with Gates Honda today!
Recent News From Gates Honda
The 2020 Honda Civic is a favorite sedan of Richmond drivers for many reasons, from style to fuel efficiency and amenities. Gates Honda customers often ask us, “What are the Honda Civic color options?” Here we summarize all of the impressive Honda Civic color options for both the exterior and interior. You can also learn more about…
Who wouldn’t want to be seen rolling around Lexington in a gorgeous new Honda CR-V? It’s one sleek-looking SUV! That’s due in no small part to the beautiful range of 2020 Honda CR-V color options. There’s a color for any style and taste. That’s true of both the new Honda CR-V exterior colors and the 2020 Honda…
Avid Honda CR-V fans have been asking us, “Is the Honda CR-V Hybrid available in the U.S?” The good news for Honda enthusiasts is that, yes, the CR-V Hybrid release date has come and gone, and the new Honda CR-V Hybrid is now available at Gates Honda! The efficient CR-V Hybrid mpg specs and robust cargo…
*MSRP excluding tax, license, registration, $1,120.00 destination charge and options. Dealers set own prices.
**40 city/35 highway/38 combined mpg rating. Based on 2020 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery-pack age/condition and other factors.