Questions We Hear Often at Gates Honda
We enjoy being Honda dealers because we get to meet new motorists and talk with existing clients every day. We’re happy that so many drivers feel comfortable asking us questions. It doesn’t matter if you drive a Honda vehicle or a car produced by another brand, we’re always happy to answer whatever automotive question is on your mind.
Here are some of the questions we’re asked often:
- Is there a dealership near me where I can find offerings on Honda cars? Yes, if you live near our Berea, KY Honda dealership. We feature new Honda offerings on the latest Honda models as well as offerings on select automobiles in our pre-owned car inventory. To learn about our current offers, contact Gates Honda.
- Can I still get a car loan if my credit is shot? Yes, the experts in our Honda financing center can still help you secure an auto loan if your credit score is less than perfect.
- Do I have to take a vehicle I’m thinking about buying for a test drive? While taking a car for a test drive isn’t mandatory, it is strongly advised. It’s only by taking an automobile for a test drive that you can tell if it’s truly a fit for you.
- Where can I buy genuine Honda parts and accessories? You can purchase Honda parts and accessories from our Honda parts eStore or you can visit our location to pick up what you need.
- Is your showroom open every day of the week? No, our Honda showroom is closed on Sundays. Our showroom is open from 9 am until 8 pm Monday through Friday and from 9 am until 7 pm on Saturdays.
If you have a question that’s not answered in the list above, please contact Gates Honda at your earliest convenience.